SWOOD showcasing new updates at AWFS, Las Vegas, in 2023
SWOOD is a comprehensive CAD/CAM software dedicated to the woodworking industries. Developed as an integral part of the SOLIDWORKS ecosystem, SWOOD combines top-of-the-line features to bring your designs to life, streamline your manufacturing workflow, and introduce automation when needed. With SWOOD, you have all the tools to optimize your woodworking projects from start to finish, ensuring precision, efficiency, and unmatched quality.
For more information, our team will be happy to answer all your questions and demonstrate the capabilities and potential of this integrated solution at the booth – 3931.
Here are some SWOOD innovations that will be demonstrated at the exhibition, enabling software users to design freely and seamlessly transfer information for the manufacturing process:
- SWOOD Design Hardware installer – users can now search for downloadable content based on precise technical parameters and install it directly into the library with just one click. This feature saves time and makes accessing suitable and sufficient content for woodworking projects more accessible.
- SWOOD Connect to improve the import of external content from services like Blum Import, ProductionManager of HOMAG, etc.
- The “Favorites” library allows users to centralize multiple elements (SWOOD Boxes, cabinets, connectors, materials, etc.) efficiently in one convenient location.
- SWOOD CAM’s “Roughing” operation is one of two operations, alongside the “Finishing” operation, that enable the machining of complex 3D shapes.
- SWOOD CAM’s new “Cutting Scrap” operation allows machining programming to consider scrap pieces. This new feature standardizes scrap size and makes automatic collection by the conveyor more efficient.
To discover more new features, visit us at booth number – 3931