Welcome to swood.eficad.com (hereinafter “the Site”), a service provided by EFICAD, a French company with its principal place of business at 55 avenue de Melgueil, 34280 La Grande Motte, France, registered under the VAT number FR62950408765, and its affiliates (hereinafter “EFICAD“, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
1. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2020 EFICAD, All Right Reserved
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with Our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site and the material on the Site; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Our website and the material on the Site are reserved.
2. PERMISSION TO USE THE SITE
- view pages from the Site in a web browser
- download pages from the Site for caching in a web browser
- print pages from the Site for your own personal and non-commercial use
- stream video files from the Site; and
- use the Site services by means of a web browser,
You may only use the Site for your own personal and business purposes; you must not use the Site for any other purposes.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from the Site (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Site;
- show any material from the Site in public;
- exploit material from the Site for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from the Site.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to the Site, to areas of the Site and/or to functionality upon the Site. We may, for example, suspend access to the Site during server maintenance or when We update the Site. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the Site.
Any software that may be downloaded from the Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except for rights granted pursuant to such license agreement, We and Our licensors reserve all intellectual property rights, title, and interest in such software.
3. MISUSE OF THE SITE
You must not:
- use the Site in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the Site;
- use the Site in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with the Site;
- scan or test the vulnerability of the Site without Our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to the Site;
- use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- use data collected from the Site for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing; or
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of the Site.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, then please do not use the Site.
4. REGISTRATION – ACCOUNTS – PASSWORD
In order to fully use the Site, you shall register for a free of charge account with the Site by completing and submitting the account registration form.
If you register for an account with the Site, you will be prompted to provide certain information and to create an account name and password.
You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You must notify Us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Site.
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
at any time in Our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
5. OUR RIGHTS TO USE YOUR CONTENT
By posting your content to the Site, you grant Us a worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, store, distribute, modify, translate, publish, adapt to Our standards and publicly display the content in connection with the promotion of Our products and services , for the duration of the legal protection of the intellectual property rights.
6. RULES ABOUT YOUR CONTENT
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person under any applicable law.
- be offensive, inappropriate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, maliciously false, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to all applicable laws and regulations;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage.
7. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Sites may contain links to external sites that are not operated by Us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, products, services or practices available at such third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of any site that may be linked to the Site.
8. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond Our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the Site;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the Site;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the Site;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on the Site.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
13. LAW AND JURISDICTION