Joining EFICAD means integrating a solid and enthusiastic team that aims to communicate and work together on a daily basis.
We care about promoting our collaborators skills and help them grow.
ALTERNANCE – B2B DIGITAL MARKETING (H/F)
In the context of growth in France and internationally, we are looking for an ideal candidate to support our digital marketing efforts.
- Collaborate and support the Marketing team
- Optimize the SEO strategy for the website and create landing pages
- Write industry-specific articles and create videos to support the SEO strategy
- Direct Marketing Campaigns: Update and Enrich our CRM tool with relevant contacts, coordinate email campaigns, track, and report results
- Handle social media channels and channel analytics
- Production of content in the form of social media posts, documents, videos, etc.
- A minimum of 4 or 5 years (BAC+4 or BAC +5) of education in marketing and development, web marketing, or digital communication
- You will be able to make proposals and have good writing and interpersonal skills, as well as a good level of English (written and spoken).
- Must have good knowledge of social media channels
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite (Adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, etc)
- Knowledge about WordPress and Elementor is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus as well
- Rigour, team spirit, synthesis and analysis, good communication skills, adaptability, and awareness of the software industry
- Driving license (Permis B) is a plus
Based in La Grande Motte, France
Duration: 12 months from August/September 2022
Type of contract: Alternance
CAD/CAM APPLICATION ENGINEER
EFICAD America is looking for a CAD/CAM application engineer who will take care of the different technical steps when implementing its software within the organization of its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implementation and Training
• Manage multi-stage projects from start to completion. Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
• Work with multiple customer parties including Engineering, Manufacturing and Management to understand their requirements.
• Conduct training for software end users.
• Configure software to meet customer requirements.
• Post Processor support and customization.
• Provide support to customers in the use of our products.
• Troubleshoot complex configuration and software issues.
• Provide product demonstrations to potential customers and clients.
• Support sales team for the quotation of technical steps.
• Develop and deliver web-based presentations (videos, webinars, …).
• Advanced/Expert CAD knowledge (SOLIDWORKS preferably)
• Work experience in woodworking design/engineering or CAM system experience is a plus.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and long-term projects.
• Ability to travel up to 40% (after Covid-19 period), including international when required.
We offer attractive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
Based in Boston (Massachussetts) – USA
In a quick growth context, we are looking to hire a Pre-Sales specialist with 3D modelling skills able to showcase our solutions simply and efficiently.
You will be part of the Pre-sales Team and will provide our potential customers tje perfect solution.
• Support the Business Development Team during the earliest phase of a project:
- Showcase SWOOD solutions
- Analyze potential customers’ needs
- Define Technical offer according to the needs identified
- Potential customer qualifying
• Participate in the creation of solution presentation
• Train our resellers to showcase our solutions
• Prepare demonstration scenarios
• Record video presentations of our products
• Showcase SWOOD on fairs/events
• Participate occasionally in complete projects (Pre-Sales – Training – Implementation) to keep you up to date with wood industry technologies
Skills and experiences
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• CAD software skills (ideally SOLIDWORKS)
• Engineer or 5 years university degree
• Knowledge in manufacturing is advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge in video editing software is advantageous but not essential
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• Good organizational skills, creativity, and autonomy
• Curious with an analytical and proactive mind
• Listening and communication skills
• Creatively autonomous and organized
• Permanent contract
• Based in La Grande Motte (sunny seaside town – 20mn from Montpellier)
• Company car
• Regular business trip in France and abroad
ENGINEER DEVELOPER OF GEOMETRIC ALGORITHMS IN C++
In a context of increasing our R&D capabilities, we are looking for talents to strengthen the team in charge of developing our SWOOD software suite.
Within the R&D team, you will develop geometric algorithms to generate dedicated machining trajectories for 5-axis numerical control machines used in the wood industry.
The calculation of tool paths will be based mainly on definitions of 3D mesh objects or BRep. The objective is to provide high-performance trajectories that take into account the constraints linked to the woodworking industry.
You will be required to handle triangular meshes and notions of OpenGL can be approached.
You will have to carry out a scientific watch on the subject, familiarize yourself with Visual Studio, and its C ++ development environment.
You will be involved in the entire innovation and development process: studying the need, developing functionality and improving the solution.
Skills and experiences
• Bac + 5 with a specialization in applied mathematics
• Significant experience in the development of geometric algos
Mastered C ++ language
• Attractive salary according to profile and experience
• Health insurance
• Young and enthusiastic team
• Participating management
• Agile development
• International environment
• Participation in events (meet up, trade fairs, conferences, etc.)
• Agile development
• Free and unlimited drinks
• Work in a sunny seaside office
La Grande Motte – France
We are looking for more than competencies. We are interested in any dynamic, passionate candidates that are capable to thrive in an environment in continuous motion.
Fill in this form and send your CV and motivation letter.
We will keep our eyes open ! 😉