Joining EFICAD means integrating a solid and enthusiastic team that aims to communicate and work together on a daily basis.
We care about promoting our collaborators skills and help them grow.
International Business Developer (EMEAR)
How will you contribute and drive success?
- Explore and develop our current distribution network.
- Demonstrate SWOOD Portfolio to prospective customers and partners.
- Negotiate with relevant stakeholders/counterparties/customers.
- Building and maintaining effective partner-client relationships to drive revenue and retention.
- Keep the Salesforce database up to date with information regarding your accounts.
- Training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in the assigned territory.
- Assist the team to participate in exhibitions/trade fairs, either online or onsite.
- Studying the market for newer trends and reporting to the management, monitoring pricing policies.
- Resolve partner-related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
What skills and experience do we seek?
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken) and French.
- Experience in BtoB technical sales and successful experience in the software sector.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people and roles.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 2+ years of business development in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in Channel Sales.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Experience in CAD software (SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, AUTOCAD, CREO etc.) would be a plus.
- Good organizational skills, creativity, and autonomy.
- You are curious, have an analytical mind and show initiative.
The benefit of working with us:
- A competitive salary in line with your experience.
- Permanent contract.
- Company car.
- Meal vouchers (Swile).
- Health insurance.
- International, dynamic, and highly technical environment.
- Regular business travel (Mostly in Europe and USA)
- A multifaceted job with high responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
Partner Marketing Specialist
In the context of growth in France and internationally, we are looking for an ideal candidate to support our marketing efforts.
We are looking, in a context of rapid growth, for someone that will be able to promote and stimulate marketing for our software portfolio (SWOOD) directly and through our reseller network.
- Pilot the communication strategy of SWOOD by organising different events around the world. These events are organized annually or bi-annually in Germany, Italy, India, the USA, France, etc.
- Pilot the annual partners hybrid event (virtually and physically)
- Handle all the logistics related to organising the events from hotel bookings to stand design, event marketing actions, event partnerships, PRs, etc.
- Connect and build relationships with our partners (resellers, hardware, CNC machines and industry partners) present in over 50 countries and develop co-marketing actions with them.
- Handle the partner portal (SWOOD Space) by updating all the content needed by our partners for their local markets.
- Take part in digital marketing actions including creating videos (café with SWOOD, general videos, announcement videos) for our social media, translating articles, e-guides, and whitepapers from English to French.
- We are looking for a candidate with Bac+5, who is highly autonomous and has an experience of 2-3 years in a similar role.
- You bring a get-it-done attitude, positive energy, team orientation, resourcefulness, and grit.
- You should know how to use adobe suite, MS office, and other project management software like ClickUp, Trello, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude to manage website updates, schedule, deploy and report on marketing campaigns, etc. and a hands-on approach to deploying and tracking marketing campaigns
- You should be a French native with a good command of English (both written and spoken)
- You should also have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You are curious, and analytical and show initiative with your day to tasks.
- Knowledge of the software industry is a plus as well.
- Driving license (Permis B) is a plus.
Based in La Grande Motte, France
Type of contract – CDI
ALTERNANCE – B2B DIGITAL MARKETING (H/F)
In the context of growth in France and internationally, we are looking for an ideal candidate to support our digital marketing efforts.
- Collaborate and support the Marketing team
- Optimize the SEO strategy for the website and create landing pages
- Write industry-specific articles and create videos to support the SEO strategy
- Direct Marketing Campaigns: Update and Enrich our CRM tool with relevant contacts, coordinate email campaigns, track, and report results
- Handle social media channels and channel analytics
- Production of content in the form of social media posts, documents, videos, etc.
- A minimum of 4 or 5 years (BAC+4 or BAC +5) of education in marketing and development, web marketing, or digital communication
- You will be able to make proposals and have good writing and interpersonal skills, as well as a good level of English (written and spoken).
- Must have good knowledge of social media channels
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite (Adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, etc)
- Knowledge about WordPress and Elementor is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus as well
- Rigour, team spirit, synthesis and analysis, good communication skills, adaptability, and awareness of the software industry
- Driving license (Permis B) is a plus
Based in La Grande Motte, France
Duration: 12 months from August/September 2022
Type of contract: Alternance
CAD/CAM APPLICATION ENGINEER
EFICAD America is looking for a CAD/CAM application engineer who will take care of the different technical steps when implementing its software within the organization of its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implementation and Training
• Manage multi-stage projects from start to completion. Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects.
• Work with multiple customer parties including Engineering, Manufacturing and Management to understand their requirements.
• Conduct training for software end users.
• Configure software to meet customer requirements.
• Post Processor support and customization.
• Provide support to customers in the use of our products.
• Troubleshoot complex configuration and software issues.
• Provide product demonstrations to potential customers and clients.
• Support sales team for the quotation of technical steps.
• Develop and deliver web-based presentations (videos, webinars, …).
• Advanced/Expert CAD knowledge (SOLIDWORKS preferably)
• Work experience in woodworking design/engineering or CAM system experience is a plus.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and long-term projects.
• Ability to travel up to 40% (after Covid-19 period), including international when required.
We offer attractive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
Based in Boston (Massachussetts) – USA
ENGINEER DEVELOPER OF GEOMETRIC ALGORITHMS IN C++
In a context of increasing our R&D capabilities, we are looking for talents to strengthen the team in charge of developing our SWOOD software suite.
Within the R&D team, you will develop geometric algorithms to generate dedicated machining trajectories for 5-axis numerical control machines used in the wood industry.
The calculation of tool paths will be based mainly on definitions of 3D mesh objects or BRep. The objective is to provide high-performance trajectories that take into account the constraints linked to the woodworking industry.
You will be required to handle triangular meshes and notions of OpenGL can be approached.
You will have to carry out a scientific watch on the subject, familiarize yourself with Visual Studio, and its C ++ development environment.
You will be involved in the entire innovation and development process: studying the need, developing functionality and improving the solution.
Skills and experiences
• Bac + 5 with a specialization in applied mathematics
• Significant experience in the development of geometric algos
Mastered C ++ language
• Attractive salary according to profile and experience
• Health insurance
• Young and enthusiastic team
• Participating management
• Agile development
• International environment
• Participation in events (meet up, trade fairs, conferences, etc.)
• Agile development
• Free and unlimited drinks
• Work in a sunny seaside office
La Grande Motte – France
We are looking for more than competencies. We are interested in any dynamic, passionate candidates that are capable to thrive in an environment in continuous motion.
Fill in this form and send your CV and motivation letter.
We will keep our eyes open ! 😉