Visit us at LIGNA and let us show you how SWOOD can be the best solution that you can find for your woodworking projects.
In May, SWOOD will present to share our passion for the woodworking industry and show how our solution is taking part in digital transformation for a lot of companies. SWOOD, supported by its reseller DPS Germany will be presenting, the latest release of SWOOD 2023, developed for the wood industry needs.
Get your free tickets now: https://bit.ly/3L2XqXU
SWOOD as a design solution for your business.
Discover our design solution, Hall 15, Stand F78.
SWOOD Design deals with efficiency of the design process within companies creating custom and standard furniture. It tailors SOLIDWORKS to the wood industry needs by adding specific features that automate repetitive tasks. This furniture design solution offers a set of features, libraries and data that can help to design faster and modify them easily in SOLIDWORKS environment. Some of these features are:
- Material management to manage all the parameters of wood material like grain direction, thickness, etc.
- Create entire rooms using the layout mode (kitchen, store fitting, dressing room, etc.)
- Optimized connectors insertion to add assembly functions such as Lamello, dowels, etc.
- Use SWOODBoxes sub-assemblies which is a drag and drop element.
- Export all the project data: automatic drawings, hardware list, bill of material, etc in .XLS, .PDF, .CSV, etc, and many customizable formats.
Optimizing production lines and increasing manufacturing efficiency with SWOOD.
SWOOD also offers solution for manufacturing and nesting. The SWOOD CAM and Nesting solution helps companies realize their furniture products to real life by creating CNC programs based on a 3D model. Managing the wood CNC machines becomes easier as SWOOD CAM covers all their specificities. Coupled with SWOOD Nesting, you can nest and optimize your nesting panel to reduce any waste as well. Some of the features that you can see live at LIGNA can be:
- Shape recognition for automatically detecting pockets, contours, etc.
- Preview the full program within the simulation with material removal feature.
- Program export for different post-processors of machines like HOMAG, BIESSE, SCM, Felder, HOLZHER, etc.
- Nesting from 3D models and match grain direction of front panels
- Couple manual nesting with automatic nesting
- Generate reports in .HTML,. EXCEL, .PDF and other related formats.
How to attend the event?
Messegelände, 30521 Hannover – Monday to Friday, daily from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m
Hall 15, STAND F78
Get your tickets now: https://bit.ly/3L2XqXU