Zásady ochrany osobních údajů
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data collected may include:
- identity, title
- company, company information
- contact details (email address, mailing address, phone number)
- online browsing (Sites, social networking pages, partner websites)
- cookies (as described in section 10), IP address, MAC Address
Any other data as may be relevant for the purposes listed below.
3. PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING CHILDREN
EFICAD products and services are not designed to be marketed to children who are considered as minor under the applicable data protection law and EFICAD does not knowingly collect or store Personal Data from children under such age. For children whose usual place of residence is in the European Union, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland, the default age at which a person is no longer considered a child is 16 subject to local law to adjust that limit between 13 and 16.
Certain EFICAD computer software application may be appropriate for use by children at school, however, EFICAD does not knowingly collect or store Personal Data from such children for such use.
If parents or guardians become aware that their child has provided EFICAD with Personal Data without their consent or without a teacher’s or school administrator’s consent, they can ask EFICAD to remove such Personal Data and terminate the child’s account by sending an email to the EFICAD Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If EFICAD becomes aware that it has collected Personal Data from a child below the age of consent under local data protection laws without consent from a parent or guardian, EFICAD will take steps to seek the parent’s or guardian’s consent for that processing or to remove such Personal Data and terminate the child’s account.
4. PERSONAL DATA SOURCES
EFICAD can process information about You collected both offline and online.
Offline information about You originates from Our interactions with You during in-person meetings or at events, conferences, workshops or gatherings;
Online information about You originates from Your activities on the Sites, for example, in relation with Your EFICAD accounts, (pre-)sales inquiries, from the activation of EFICAD computer software application or from Your interactions with EFICAD via electronic communication tools such as email or telephone.
5. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
EFICAD collects and uses Your Personal Data for the purpose of carrying out its business based on the following legal grounds and for the following purposes:
- Processing activities based on Your prior consent if required by law (e.g., You are a resident of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway):
- to deliver functionality on the Sites and for their technical and functional management
- to communicate and respond to Your requests and inquiries to EFICAD and its resellers
- to enable EFICAD to manage events or webinars which You register for attend
- to enable EFICAD to manage its marketing activities
- Processing activities based on performance of a contract:
- to allow You to open and maintain an account in order to obtain specialized documentation and technical assistance
- to enable You to subscribe to a commercial or a support service
- to enable EFICAD to manage its business relationships, including sales opportunities, commercial offers, purchasing, contracts, orders, and invoices, and which may include conversational data (e.g., chat, email, and voice messaging data)
- to provide You with commercial or support-type services
- to enable You to purchase software licenses, or products or services, download software and/or register software licenses and/or activate software licenses
- to manage Your training and/or certification on EFICAD products and services
- Processing activities based on EFICAD’s legitimate interest:
- to enable EFICAD to manage job application
- to enable EFICAD to manage obligations regarding export compliance
- to manage anti-piracy and compliance actions, EFICAD collects data related to the unauthorized use of its own and its affiliates software, including personal data (connexion data). Any unauthorized user of EFICAD or its affiliates software is hereby informed and consents to such collection of data, as well as its transmission and use for anti-piracy purposes.
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
EFICAD does not store Your Personal Data for longer than needed. The length of time EFICAD retain it will depend on any legal obligations, the nature of any contracts with You, Your consent existence or EFICAD’s legimate interest.
7. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER AND RECIPIENTS
The sole recipients of Your Personal Data are the different EFICAD’s departments as well as subsidiaries of the company that may be located outside the European Union. Personal Data shall only be disclosed to EFICAD resellers or trusted third-party providers with Your prior consent unless the communication of such information is strictly necessary to the provision of the service requested or where access is requested by a public or legal authority.
8. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
EFICAD takes all reasonable precautions to keep Your Personal Data secure.
No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While EFICAD strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, EFICAD cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. RIGHTS UNDER THE “GDPR” EUROPEAN REGULATION
Please find hereunder a summary of the rights You have under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access;
- The right of rectification;
- The right to erasure/right to oblivion;
- The right to object to direct marketing, including profiling;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent;
- The right to oppose data processing based on legitimate interests;
- The right to data portability;
- The right of restriction;
- The right to deactivate cookies.
You may exercise Your rights of access to and rectification of the data by sending an email to email@example.com.
To enrich and perfect Your online experience, EFICAD uses „Cookies“, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store Your preferences on Your computer.
11. LINKS TO WEBSITES NOT CONTROLLED BY EFICAD
EFICAD have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, products, services, or practices available at such third party websites.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection authority if You are a resident of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of Your Personal Data, or if You wish to exercise any of your rights above, please contact EFICAD Data Protection Officer by e-mail at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.